Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Holiday Work...but not really...Strange Grounds Open Mic revisited

So it's Christmas Eve, and I'm debating about doing a video...leaning more toward not.  However, I have gotten around to editing the recording I did in November with Strange Grounds open mic. First up is Dave, here is a pic, and his music.  Sorry I couldn't get my player to be here, but the links will take you to their music, so click and enjoy!!

Dave's Performance


Next up we have the host Eugene Christopher.  He's a very cool dude, so click the link and check him out.  BTW his pic is here for your enjoyment



Up next we had the wonderful Matt.  He is an awesome guitar player, please enjoy, and as always click the name to be wisked off for his great performance!



I think we need some female energy up in this piece.  I'm not sure if I'm spelling her name correctly or not, but hopefully I'm right.  This is Mave ya'll



And last but certainly not least, is me.  I think I did pretty well.  And if you are one of the performers from that night, and you want me to put up your pic and performance, just let me know and I'll make it happen.  You can always hit me up at poet402@yahoo.com The pic is not from that night, but the only one I got of me with my sax....


Well, that's bout it folks, a big big thank you to Strange Grounds!!  This was the first time I performed A Love Story Extended, and I think people enjoyed it.  I also gave away free cd's that night, it was Amazing!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment