Thursday, April 10, 2014

Da Zip Trip

Here are some pics from our ziplining trip.....

So here we have Jason Gilbert, our tour guide and teacher; helping us gear up and get ready to do the damn thang...












Next up is one of the fabulous paras who
is awesome and great--Ms. Amy
Here we had the boys with Mindy
Now this was the view that made me wanna call earl....I'm just sayin...beautiful, yea, but not if you're afraid of heights...
Back of Mr. David, who was acting as interviewer for a video he did for the school....and that wonderful view again
And finally the end (of what I got)....our group with Mr. David, and one of our great boys..who was scared like I was!!!
The trip overall was a huge success.  The boys and girls enjoyed themselves alot.  Now I am  not afraid to say that I was/still am scared, very afraid of heights.  However, I wasn't going to let that stop me, nor was I going to let it be a cop-out for any  of my students.  This was the first time (I believe) that this AN room went on a field trip.  But over-all I was very proud of the students, they behaved well, had fun, and showed great interaction.  My co-worker did a video, hopefully I can get a copy and put it up somewhere...TTFN...ta ta for now....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment