Saturday, June 7, 2014

Last Days....

So these were the last two days...not too bad.  Overall, it was a pretty productive year.  We got just about all the  boys out to at least one class--except for one.  We had our ups and our downs, the video above shows one of our ups, yippee skippee...lol In any case, I have a pretty strong feeling that I'll be back for next year, a bit wiser, a bit tougher, a bit ready to handle getting up and doing the damn thang...lol.  So here is the last doodle, some pictures a another video.  I hope that you guys will keep coming to the site through the summer, because I will still be working with kids, just in a different capacity.  Ok, on to the fun-ness!!!


So the 2nd to the last day of school was pretty fun.  We played bean bag toss outside, and the boys were pretty good.  We made end of the year awards with fun titles, like one got the "You can't handle the truth" award, or the "dictator" award.  In any case, it was a good day, we did our bit of cleaning, and not much else.  I think we may have watched a movie--so glad it's done!!





And this was the last day!!!!  I was on time, for the last time, lol.  We went to the park in the morning, and I was joking with one of the boys about staying positive.  What I ended up doing was grabbing a leaf off the tree and smacking him with it, saying, "its the leaf of positivity, you will be positive!!"  He was laughing and it became contagious with some of the other kids.  I did take some pictures...and here they be!!






So all in all, it was a good year.  I am happy to announce that I will be doing my spoken word workshop this summer, and being paid for it--pretty exciting.  So be on the lookout for more post involving that experience.  So have a good safe summer all...I'm going to leave you with this last videos....they're just fun!!!  Happy Summer all!!






No comments:

Post a Comment