Thursday, November 6, 2014

Dear Twitter....

It is 10:54am, and I am considering getting up from this chair, gathering my stuff, and walking out of this school.  These so called boys are working my last nerve, I got an email about coming in early to talk about payroll (meaning they're probably gonna be bitchin' about me coming in late), and I'm tired of the word nigga.  

So in an attempt to squash these feelings of sanity about leaving, 
I've gone to twitter to tweet about happenings of my day. I usually tweet the happenings in a phrase "Dear___"  So check out the tweets, and if you're already following me, just know that I am a paraprofessional in a classroom with behavioral disorder boys, and I tweet in the mornings and afternoons from my school in relation to my day.  So yea, that's that.

Another thing that I've done was doodle down some sayings, phrases, and thoughts about the day through a day's time....so here are some of them...

"Be a smart ass,
        waste all the time you need—
I guarantee,
        you won’t be getting paid
       by the hour long;

An unemployment line awaits."


"Be confident in yourself
     parents & teachers
     will not always be there
     for reassurance."


"If you spent half as much time
on your studies,
as you do clownin’ &
     wastin’ time,
you would have already completed
     this year’s work"


"Stop trying to help us,
      and help yourself;
you have work to do
Get to it!!”


“Sometimes, you can
       lean back,
and look at a child (like a mother would)
and they will respond in a positive manor
      and get back on task”



It is now 1:49pm, we had a fight shortly before lunch, with three students, one student has gone home; I've missed lunch duty completely, and I am now finishing up this post.  I hope you've enjoyed reading the thoughts and quotes above.  I hope your day is going better than mine.  It's 1:52pm, and I have to get to math, 2nd to last class of the day.  BRB

No comments:

Post a Comment