Friday, June 5, 2015

New Book Cover, Promo Video, Release Date & Info

With great anticipation I am announcing the date for my new book Chicken Soup and A Shot of Jack!  With the help from the great ladies at Goddessfish.com my book tour is set to launch on JUNE 18TH!!  Below is the banner the wonderful ladies over at Goddessfish did for me.  Overjoyed, excited, nervous are just some of the emotions I've got going on right now.





Here is the cover for the book--love the homie Toye (hit her up on Facebook) who did her thang and hooked me up.  I can not say enough about this wonderfully talented lady!  She is the bomb.com with her words and poetry, she is super talented with her graphic design as you can see, and she hooked up my promo video which is amazing!!


The book will be on Amazon so keep your ears to the ground and eyes open.  You can always check me out on my website iwritebooks.yolasite.com  and you can find me on twitter 
because I be getting my tweet on, or you can link with me on the almighty Facebook, through the book page--make sure you like the page and leave a comment!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment