Monday, October 30, 2017

Instagram/Twitter Read poem on Friends

So, maybe about a week and a half ago, I posted a video of myself reading this poem.  I got one request to post it, so I'm doing that now.  It's not that great of a piece, not that bad either, but it's unedited and short. Enjoy the read.

You are not the clothes you wear, or the car you drive; You are not bad decisions or awful times You are more than the paranoia and the sum of your fears you are present you are powerful you are here. Ain't that evil that others claim ain't that conniving or crooked Don't hang your head in total shame Are creative, Are right in step, Are that energy, unable to forget Are intelligent Are on time Are total beauty, personified You make me proud You make me smile Again and Again, AM so grateful to have you Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment