Wednesday, June 5, 2019

We'll Call It Prose (update)

We keep minds blown with fresh poems protruding through the dome. Tryin' not to stress off forever homes, because mortgage became the factor rather than rent last year.

And it’s still a Dada’s world, two years in with new life climbing up that five month ladder. And am still mad like that hatter, but Sara’s in Wonderland in running shorts rather than Alice and that funky ass blue dress. While crazy I try not to be, while frequently taking breaths because none of the girls want me to yell.

The dream, is a work in progress as progressions on new books stands strong on the frontline. Any graphic artist wanna donate some talents to a struggling self publishing author who has little to no time? If not the plot will flow forth with fatherly sentiment, political mind frames and experiences of finding peace while helping mind fractured milieus.

Did you get all that?

Because my self esteem still sits on high without 420 additives adding confidence like sugar to sober brownies. Overstanding obstacles while completing goals, giving Gratitude to The Most High. Ain’t really religious but learning what it takes, to get by as time flashes by.

So am thankful for the time you took; while tossing in this hook, hoping you check out my other book, Chicken Soup and A Shot of Jack. It is actual and factual that I am thankful for just your eyes. You’ve stuck with me this long, I apologize for my absence, but living life is sometimes the only prize.

I am ‘bout 4 post behind so please keep ya peepers peeled, as in the heels of this will come another.

Am thankful again for you reading this,

Sincerely

Your Poetic Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment