Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Feb-March Beginning


So throughout this period, I was truly unmotivated.  My doodles were intermitant as was my attendance.  I'm beginning to pay for it now (3-10-14).  However I was having a good time at the time that these were done.  So by all means, enjoy the doodles and I'll be back later today most likely to give you all a true update.


This was like the middle to end of February, and we had begun to start talking about TCAP testing...yippee f'ing skippee.

See how we went from Wednesday to Monday....yea, see that what I was talking about with the inconsistency of days....so sorry I was a bit irresponsible, and missed some work--eh...

















Just a enlarged view




Remember how I said that I found a website called wordle, well I was working on a poem for a wordle and this doodle came out of it.  I will post the poem later today when I re-edit this post.  I'm just not sure what day this was...possibly Monday because it is on the back of Monday--yippee...


Oh Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday....I believe Monday one of our wonderful boys acted out and never took ownership or responsiblities for his actions.  So on Tuesday I was thinking of questions for writings that he could do when he behaved like he did.  Unfortunately I never followed through with it...eh....oh well.  Also this day it appears that I was doing some math fractions, probably due to the boys dealing with fractions...yay.



Well this doodle definitly has some poetry in it.  I'll have to read over what I got here and type it up.  I doubt it's any good, but eh...it is what it is....



 Well the 2-27 doodle is pretty explicit.  I do mention my co-worker by name because we were joking around about her supervising another of our para's and saying she was a bad supervisor.  It was all in good fun, but I'm just not a big fan of hers.  I was able to find some good colored pencils and do some stuff.  "Whack" was referring to a kid who just kept saying the word, everything that day was whack--so it became a doodle...

For reasons I will not state right now, the end of Feburary I was feeling very alone, and not a part of the room or group, so I doodled that feeling.  Its not a bad doodle, just one that kinda goes with the day...I'll enlarge it below







































































So we can see from the last three doodles, we are clearly getting ready for testing and things like that.  It was Tuesday TCAP day because they were talking about testing and strategies and getting enough rest and stuff...pretty standard, but it's freakin middle school.

The next doodle with all the poetry stuff on it was me being there but not present.  I got a opportunity to perform some spoken word for this benefit.  It seems cool, and it was what was on my mind.

The last doodle I like alot because it was me workin' with a kid in the morning, and then turning math examples into a doodle.  It was a pretty good day, because I was able to actually help kids.

Well, those are the doodles for this post, hope you have enjoyed.  The next post will hopefully go up later today, and it will be a doosy...because right now I gotta figure if we're gonna keep doin this "school" thing....truly yours,

Poet402

No comments:

Post a Comment