Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Monday March 10

So this is like my most intricate doodle to date.  It's partly due to me working on it literally all day.

And this is how the day played out.....

The school has been in "stress the test" mode like all week, hell all month.  And I understood; it meant me and the kids would really need to be on time and shit....

So my Monday started off with me in the room doin my attendance/early notes thang.  However, after we did the MELT & got kids off to class, Mr. Gilbert asked me to attend a meeting. We walked down the hall to Mr. Magana's office.  There I was interrogated, and berated about the poor attendance I had displayed throughout the year.  Mr. Magana all but accused me of falsifying my time card.  I ended up telling them I would work harder on coming in on time and not calling out.







So alot of this has arisen due to the heffa Lindsey in payroll.  Ever since getting the position I have had the feeling she doesn't like me, doesn't respect, doesn't want to share the same air.  So yea, she's faulty.  In any case, she's stays on my time-sheet like she's gonna get a fuckin bonus for whatever.  So when the whole "meeting" shit occurred, I heard her name a couple of times and just got further aggrivated.  I'm disgusted with this school, the admin staff, and the whole "AN Team" thing....So yea, I'm tryin to figure it out; and feelin' pretty un-appreciated at the same time...so yea, Monday kinda sucked.







 I'm in fuck it mode--Monday after the so-called meeting, I didn't redirect one single child--I just doodled.  The only good thing to come out of Monday was seeing Amber from
EYC and eating some really good PHO then having some 2 for 1 beer.  

I'm not sure if I'm going to make it to the end of the year; and/or next year.  I am not happy but neither are they--it's a bit of a stalemate...

No comments:

Post a Comment