Monday, May 12, 2014

Survived the Week of the Sub 5/5-5/10

So as stated in the previous post (I believe) we had a substitute for the majority of Wednesday, and all the rest of the week.  To kill the suspense....we killed it!!!  For the most part, our kids (boys majority) did a great job of respecting the substitute and listening/following our directions/directives.  I was so very proud of them, they did surprise me a great deal.  Behavior- wise, we only had one "problem child", but the others did very well maintaining themselves.  Now I admit, I was pretty worried that they would blow their stack, or not listen to anything we said, but they didn't.  We had no major incidents, and not one time did the school security officer had to visit our room. 

(will be inserting doodles here)










So the week was like a fun week; we worked on some poetry, (I performed for the class :) ), we made paper-mache piggy bank, and of course we got some work in.  Here are a few photos of us getting our pigs painted.


 This was our wonderful Sub Ms.Tambiens...or Ms. T for short!








And today, Mr. Gilbert has returned and so far, so good.  The boys are pretty much behaved, the paras are relaxed, and we got donuts!!!...I'll update this entry later on

....And here is the doodle from today Monday 5/12/14


No comments:

Post a Comment