Sunday, May 4, 2014

Update 4/23


So....please excuse these latest doodles, I'm at work away from my scanner, so I had to do this via "dumb-ass, smart phone."  It's 2:53pm and hopefully I can actually get this updated.  So here goes with the first one....it's actually not the first one, its the second, but maybe I'll be able to fix it later





Sorry if the doodles are not as clear, had to take a phone pic instead of scanning them in.  So it's like Friday, I started updating this thing on like Wednesday, so I'm just gonna doodle it up on this and then hopefully come back and do some writing about some decent news from eyc....heeeerrreeessssss doodle!!


yea, the pencil doodles didn't do as well as what I thought...sorry, maybe I'll get a chance to update and scan them in to see if they'll do better.





No comments:

Post a Comment